Home Forums Bird & Insect Sightings Need advice on birdwatching binocular!

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Passionate about bird watching. In this connection, my Bassell 12×25 is no longer enough for me. Share your experience, who uses what binoculars. I’m thinking of getting a new optic with a night vision function, but for now I’m thinking about which model and which brand to take. What about ATN? What can you say about these model https://www.atncorp.com/smart-hd-binocular? My friends gave me a coupon with a solid discount in this store.

Pete Crooks
      Participant

Leighton Moss hold monthly binocular & telescope demonstrations where you can compare different models and find something to suit your budget. Try phoning Leighton Moss to ask when the next event is. I’m not sure about night vision optics though.

Pete C

andrewmccafferty
        Keymaster

I suspect that the Danish actress Famke Janssen is unlikely to be looking for advice on binoculars on our website. This looks like some fairly subtle spam to me…

Pete Crooks
          Participant

Well spotted Andrew, though your comment prompted me to read her profile on Wikipedia, where I learnt that she is Dutch not Danish!

Pete C

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.