Home Forums Bird & Insect Sightings Cockersands Snow Buntings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

As Dan says on his post had 4 Snow Buntings along the sea wall at Cockersands briefly at high water before flying over the sea S towards Pilling.
      Almost immediately another single bird flew N along the wall before again heading out seaward towards Plover Scar light.
      An hour later as tide was ebbing picked up a single bird drinking from a puddle on the path. Probably same bird but given decent numbers along the coast at Fleetwood and Rossall there could be fresh birds turning up regularly. Photo attached

Anonymous

I can’t see the Photo, I looked on Flickr and it is not there also!

Jim Shep.

David Talbot
        Participant

Hi Jim,

This is the first photo I’ve posted myself on the new site (the ones on the main site were put on by the administrators) and tried several times last night to sort it but to no avail. I understood from the initial briefing about the site that full resolution photos would be OK but tried that and then reducing the res. Can anyone help?

David

rosiebriggs
          Keymaster

Hi

This is the link I sent out earlier:

To add photographs

We have set up a Flickr account to do this. Now I am a bit hazy on this but I know you have to do it through the Group tab. I hope the photographers out there will understand this.

The link to allow people to upload images to the group is:

Put https: in front of the next bit

//www.flickr.com/groups/14718509@N24/

Oh well I hope it all works

Best wishes

Rosie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.