Lancaster and District Birdwatching Society logo Today's photo by Pete Crooks Lancaster and District Birdwatching Society logo
Sightings Discussion and Notices Photos Insects
Edit profile Help on formatting Search sightings

Isolating

Posted by Jeff Butcher 
Isolating
March 26, 2020 07:15AM
I have a long list of things to do while shut in (like Family Tree and writing my memoires!) but just thought that if every birder would go back and write up one year of records on to Birdtrack it would give the BTO a mass of extra data to use.

Jeff B
Re: Isolating
March 26, 2020 07:25AM
Or you might like to consider the Rainfall Rescue Project.

Jeff B
March 26, 2020 08:55AM
Three good suggestions Jeff. Trouble is I have already done all three! Just had Buzzard from my office window but most interesting is a constant stream of Jackdaws collecting dropped sheeps wool to line their nests in the quarry.
March 26, 2020 12:42PM
For anyone with a garden, and not yet signed up to BTO Garden Birdwatch, it would be worth checking out to see if it is for you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

All LDBWS web pages are the copyright of Lancaster and District Birdwatching Society and should not be reproduced elsewhere without the express permission of the Society. The opinions expressed in the LDBWS newsletter are not necessarily those of the Society. The content of LDBWS Member's Web Pages is the responsibility of the member concerned. LDBWS ask all birdwatchers to observe the Birdwatchers' Code of Conduct and the Country Code.

Back to top.

web counter
web counter