Lancaster and District Birdwatching Society logo Today's photo by Pete Crooks Lancaster and District Birdwatching Society logo
Sightings Discussion and Notices Photos Insects
Edit profile Help on formatting Search sightings

Swans

Posted by Jeff Butcher 
Swans
April 14, 2018 10:02AM
Sheila Cooper writes ref Mute Swans nesting:

We need:-
place name ,and if on the canal the nearest bridge number/access

grid ref if possible

nest status = built, sitting, cygnets=hatch date(or "they look about x days/weeks old and number.

Any i/d of parents?

This will help enormously to do our breeding survey for 2018, and I am happy to receive info by email or landline which has answerphone.

(Can I remind you that most local swans have blue rings with code. Please try to read that code and use for your report)
Re: Swans
April 21, 2018 08:41PM
Contact details need adding Jeff

Who is this information intended for? Jon Carter is asking for stuff now for the Newsletter - surely a candidate?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

All LDBWS web pages are the copyright of Lancaster and District Birdwatching Society and should not be reproduced elsewhere without the express permission of the Society. The opinions expressed in the LDBWS newsletter are not necessarily those of the Society. The content of LDBWS Member's Web Pages is the responsibility of the member concerned. LDBWS ask all birdwatchers to observe the Birdwatchers' Code of Conduct and the Country Code.

Back to top.

web counter
web counter