Lancaster and District Birdwatching Society logo Today's photo by Pete Crooks Lancaster and District Birdwatching Society logo
Sightings Discussion and Notices Photos Insects
Edit profile Help on formatting Search sightings

Next Meeting

Posted by Jeff Butcher 
Next Meeting
November 07, 2018 04:34PM
You should note that the next meeting as advertised in the box on the left is NOT at Bare Methodist Hall (as it seems to imply on the link page about future meetings) but at the Cricket Club in Lancaster.

I think someone should put the details on here.

Also are we going to get a poster on here so we can give maximum publicity? (Last month the poster link didn't work).

Sorry to put this here on a sightings page but I don't think people bother to read the "Notices and Discussion" pages.

Jeff B
Re: Next Meeting
November 08, 2018 02:54PM
Yes, that's right Jeff-- the November 26th meeting (with Sparrowhawk expert Ian Newton) is at Lancaster Cricket Club, Lune Road, LA1 5QU.

Despite the temporary change of venue it begins at the usual time of 7.30PM.

Entry is free to members and just GBP3 on the door to non-members.

Hopefully the webmaster will put the poster on the site soon. In the meantime, here's a link to my googledrive [drive.google.com] so anyone with a google account can view it or download it for printing from there.

If you can't access this and would like me to e-mail you the poster files you please contact me via new.hawks@virgin.net
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

All LDBWS web pages are the copyright of Lancaster and District Birdwatching Society and should not be reproduced elsewhere without the express permission of the Society. The opinions expressed in the LDBWS newsletter are not necessarily those of the Society. The content of LDBWS Member's Web Pages is the responsibility of the member concerned. LDBWS ask all birdwatchers to observe the Birdwatchers' Code of Conduct and the Country Code.

Back to top.

web counter
web counter