Lancaster and District Birdwatching Society logo Today's photo by Pete Crooks Lancaster and District Birdwatching Society logo
Sightings Discussion and Notices Photos Insects
Edit profile Help on formatting Search sightings

Updated: Texting to bird news to RBA

Posted by andrewmcc 
Updated: Texting to bird news to RBA
July 21, 2009 10:08PM
You can now send bird news to RBA straight from your phone, by sending a text to
07624 800 479 (no need for previous more complicated procedure now). The news will then reach a large body of people quickly.

Ideal for areas with poor mobile r
Re: Updated: Texting to bird news to RBA
October 21, 2009 07:17PM
i do. im amusing it is free aswell?
Re: Updated: Texting to bird news to RBA
December 16, 2009 09:40PM
robp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i do. im amusing it is free aswell?

It'll just cost however much it normally costs you to send texts, or be included in your monthly allowance if you have one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

All LDBWS web pages are the copyright of Lancaster and District Birdwatching Society and should not be reproduced elsewhere without the express permission of the Society. The opinions expressed in the LDBWS newsletter are not necessarily those of the Society. The content of LDBWS Member's Web Pages is the responsibility of the member concerned. LDBWS ask all birdwatchers to observe the Birdwatchers' Code of Conduct and the Country Code.

Thanks go to Pete Crooks for today's header photo of Aldcliffe. If you have a suitable picture of a local birding spot, why not send it to the webmaster, at andymccafferty@gmail.com? I need to resize (and if necessary crop) pictures to make them 600x130 pixels, so ideally send it at that size (definitely not smaller).

Site design by Andrew McCafferty | Back to top.

web counter
web counter