Lancaster and District Birdwatching Society logo Today's photo by Pete Crooks Lancaster and District Birdwatching Society logo
Sightings Discussion and Notices Photos Insects
Edit profile Help on formatting Search sightings

MALTA

Posted by John McC. 
MALTA
March 10, 2005 10:25AM
Im going for a week soon. Anyone any experience of good locations on the main island or Gozo? what birds should I be expecting? and yes I know about the hunting tradition of the locals.

Jon Carter
Re: MALTA
March 10, 2005 02:34PM
Can't offer any advice I'm afraid John, having never been to been to Malta myself though I'd think it's well worth looking at the Birdtours website (run by one of our local birders John Girdley and found easily through the links at the top of this page).
Whenever I go anywhere overseas this is my first port of call and it rarely lets me down!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

All LDBWS web pages are the copyright of Lancaster and District Birdwatching Society and should not be reproduced elsewhere without the express permission of the Society. The opinions expressed in the LDBWS newsletter are not necessarily those of the Society. The content of LDBWS Member's Web Pages is the responsibility of the member concerned. LDBWS ask all birdwatchers to observe the Birdwatchers' Code of Conduct and the Country Code.

Back to top.

web counter
web counter